Product Designer, Symphony Commerce (June 2014 - Present)
• End-to-end design for major merchandising features such as category details and auto applied promotions.
• Led the UI re-design effort for Compose, Symphony's WYSIWYG storefront editor. Worked closely with engineering and product as a 3-person team to roll out major UX features such as custom font upload and responsive layouts.
• Developed Symphony's first pattern library; coordinated with engineers for on-going maintenance and implementation.
Freelance Designer (May 2014 - Present)
• Illustrations & lettering for professional clients and peers.
Software Engineer (September 2012 - December 2013)
• Worked on mobile title MONOPOLY Slots, which launched internationally on iOS and Android.
• Integrated various 3rd-party services for user tracking and A/B testing.
• Supported artists in re-skinning new slots games through JSON configs and math models.
Software Engineer Intern (May 2011 - August 2011)
• Worked on localization of Facebook game Monopoly Millionaires.
• Refactored localization pipeline for in-game newsletter.
• Created feed-link generation tool for in-game promotions.
Research Assistant, University of Pennsylvania (January 2010 - December 2010)
• Created assets for various research projects at the SIG Center for Computer Graphics.
University of Pennsylvania
Master of Science in Engineering in Computer Graphics & Game Technology (2014)
Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Digital Media Design (2008-2012)
Botanica, Light Grey Art Lab, Minneapolis, MN 2016
Bower Bird, Light Grey Art Lab, Minneapolis, MN 2015
Draw 'Em With the Pointy End: A Game of Thrones Art Book, 2015